From Mark Hinkle <Mark.Hin...@citrix.com>
Subject Re: leanstack.io
Date Fri, 06 Jun 2014 21:52:26 GMT
Chiradeep,

You can see them on this page - http://leanstack.io/open-source-cloud

Citrix, Nokia, Spotify and Zynga. I think there is something where there has to be some organization
created on leanstack.io.
My favorite though is that NASA JPL(the place that birthed OpenStack) is listing Eucalyptus
as their cloud software.

Mark

On Jun 6, 2014, at 5:30 PM, Chiradeep Vittal <Chiradeep.Vittal@citrix.com<mailto:Chiradeep.Vittal@citrix.com>>