From Giles Sirett <giles.sir...@shapeblue.com>
Subject RE: Survey & known user list
Date Fri, 27 Jun 2014 17:47:55 GMT
Its live – go Amy !

Kind Regards
Giles

D: +44 20 3603 0541 | M: +44 796 111 2055

From: Amy Lindberg [mailto:amy.lindberg@appcore.com]
Sent: 27 June 2014 18:22
To: marketing@cloudstack.apache.org
Subject: Re: Survey & known user list

I am going to hold off on the infographic until we get the results from the survey. Depending
on how much information we have, I might end up making two.

Is the survey ready to start promoting? I would love to help with that.

Amy Lindberg
Director of Marketing | Appcore - the business of cloud computing®

Office +1.800.735.7104  |  Fax +1.515.612.7861
Direct +1.515.612.7792  |  Mobile +1.515.250.7003
amy.lindberg@appcore.com<mailto:amy.vanwesten@appcore.com>  |  www.appcore.com<http://www.appcore.com/>

The information in this message is intended for the named recipients only. It may contain
information that is privileged, confidential or otherwise protected from disclosure. If you
are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution,
or the taking of any action in reliance on the contents of this message is strictly prohibited.
If you have received this e-mail in error, do not print it or disseminate it or its contents.
In such event, please notify the sender by return e-mail and delete the e-mail file immediately
thereafter. Thank you.

On Fri, Jun 27, 2014 at 10:21 AM, <david.j.cairns@bt.com<mailto:david.j.cairns@bt.com>>