From Mark Hinkle <Mark.Hin...@citrix.com>
Subject Re: Press clippings for Apache CloudStack
Date Wed, 11 Jun 2014 15:19:00 GMT
Thanks Sally,
Thanks Sally.

As I look through this it looks like the vast majority are just press release syndications.
Any way to filter to see if we actually are mentioned in news stories(and I understand that
there might be a good way to do this)?

Go, Since I don't read Japanese, I'd be curious to know if any of the Japanese hits are actually
new articles or just syndications of press releases that mention CloudStack in the boilerplate.

Regards, Mark

On Jun 11, 2014, at 11:13 AM, Go Chiba <go.chiba@gmail.com<mailto:go.chiba@gmail.com>>