From Chris REID <ch...@pointgreen.biz>
Subject SDN talk
Date Fri, 02 May 2014 10:05:53 GMT
I'm attending a SDN seminar in London and I asked the organiser if they
would like to hear about Cloudstack.  They've offered me a 20 min slot, and
whilst it's not a huge amount of time I gratefully accepted.

Because there is a business focus I'd envisaged a presentation that
describes how Apache and hence Cloudstack operate, release code etc., and
then an overview of the solution and its SDN capabilities. (My background
is networking and Hugo had already kindly helped me with the operation of
the SDN/Network Guru/Element functions.)

Finally I could promote the Budapest event.

I've discussed with Giles, including the fact that I'm effectively giving a
personal/analyst view of Cloudstack rather than any representative role,
but I'd I'd welcome the groups thoughts, especially when talking to a more
business orientated audience. What are the key messages when discussing
Cloudstack with the corporate world?

Regards
Chris

*Chris Reid*

Head - Infrastructure and Cloud Business Unit

   -  uk.linkedin.com/pub/chris-reid/0/90b/b0a

Mob: +44 7703 50 32 34
chris@pointgreen.biz <http://patrick@pointgreen.biz/>
SKYPE chris.reidyork