From Rohit Yadav <bhais...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] What's Our Battle Cry? CloudStack the Cloud that Just Works
Date Fri, 30 May 2014 19:02:38 GMT
Hi Mark,

I've couple of ideas on content marketing;

1. Aggressive approach: Grab bunch of hallway sysadmins (random sysadmins
or devops people) who have never heard of OpenStack or CloudStack or
others, and give them instructions on setting them up against a
preconfigured basic infra setup. Time them, capture on camera and compare
results. Share this result, write papers/blogs on it and use it to market
why it creates the cloud that would just work.

2. Defensive approach: create an appliance based on DevCloud where uses
install CloudStack (or get it installed) and have them play with it to use
it as a demo. Use DevCloud to market ACS as cloud that works.

3. Infographics: create infographics on know data points (downloads,
production usage, community activities etc.) to showcase why it just works.

Regards.