From hossein zabolzadeh <zabolza...@gmail.com>
Subject Fwd: OpenStack OR CloudStack
Date Wed, 28 May 2014 20:38:21 GMT
Thanks Arjan.
Without any doubt, the best solution is to use DC virtualization
technology(CloudStack) in contrast to infrastructure provisioning cloud
solutions(e.g. AWS, OpenStack, ...) to solve this problem. CloudStack is
the best openSource solution in the DC virtualization era. My choice at the
end will be cloudstack(Probably). But what makes me very disturbe is
deviation from the cloud de-facto standard, what OpenStack is looking for.
As the OpenStack project shows, it will be more standard than be a product.
I don't belive that one cloud solution(OpenStack) will dominates the whole
in the future, but the standard compliancy is one of my concern that makes
the decision more harder than before to select CloudStack.

Best Regards,

Hossein.