From hossein zabolzadeh <zabolza...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: OpenStack OR CloudStack
Date Wed, 28 May 2014 16:29:28 GMT
Thanks for your video. I saw, and it was useful.
But I have another question: What happens when an old application ran into
the AWS like cloud infrastructure?
In my opinion the application bother both from HA and resiliancy.
What's your idea behind that?
Let's talk about my problem. My main problem is that, I want to convert my
company's datacenter into a cloud infrastructure. But there are atleast 10
legacy application which hold my business. So, if I go to the AWS like
CMPs, I don't know what will be happening when run all of these 10 legacy
applications?
(I don't want to make any change to my application codebases)
Thanks in advance.