From Angela Brown <ang...@linuxfoundation.org>
Subject Call for Papers & Program Committee - CloudStack Collaboration Conference Europe
Date Mon, 05 May 2014 21:29:41 GMT
Happy Monday everyone,

I just wanted to touch base and let you all know that the CFP is open for
CCC-EU and can be found
here<http://events.linuxfoundation.org/events/cloudstack-collaboration-conference-europe/program/cfp>.
The deadline to submit is June 25th, and we will begin promoting shortly,
and any promotion you can do as well would be great.

Additionally, I believe the program committee includes Giles, Harm, Hugo
and Sebastien. If anyone else is interested in being on the program
committee, please let me know, and we'll be sure to add everyone to the CFP
review system.

Thank you,

Angela

--
Angela Brown
Director of Events

Check out the Linux Foundation Event Experience -
http://youtu.be/-WUeelICQ2U