From Aaron Delp <aaron.d...@solidfire.com>
Subject Re: OpenStack OR CloudStack
Date Wed, 28 May 2014 13:15:13 GMT
Take a look at this video I did. In this context vCloud = Old Apps,
OpenStack or AWS = New Apps, CloudStack = Both Types of applications in
different availability zones.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Guw2n8XceLg

*Aaron Delp*
*Cloud Solutions Architect, SolidFire Inc.*
e: aaron.delp@solidfire.com
c: 919-561-7904
t: @aarondelp
Advancing the way the world uses the
cloud<http://www.google.com/url?q=http%3A%2F%2Fsolidfire.com%2Fsolution%2Foverview%2F%3Fvideo%3Dplay&sa=D&sntz=1&usg=AFrqEzcS5tpDyPnK-nCiLwyQHAE-6jPAfQ>
*™*

<http://www.solidfire.com/technology/how-to-buy/>
This e-mail transmission and any documents, files or previous e-mail
messages attached to it, may be privileged and confidential and is intended
only for the use of the intended recipient of this message. If you are not
the intended recipient, or a person responsible for delivering it to the
intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any review, disclosure,
retention, copying, dissemination, distribution or use of any of the
information contained in, or attached to this e-mail transmission is
*strictly  prohibited*. If you have received this transmission in error,
please immediately notify me by return email or by telephone at the above
number and delete the message and its attachments.