From Chip Childers <chipchild...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Donating a .Org Sponsorship at Ohio LinuxFest 2014 to Apache CloudStack
Date Mon, 12 May 2014 21:46:05 GMT
(note mixed public / private lists)

PMC ACK, and thanks (again)!

Karen, as with the last request (which you answered), is there a
committer attending to help represent the project?

Per our project's trademark management guidelines, unless there is a
concern raised in 72 hours after this ack (and assuming that there is
a committer that will be attending), you're good to go!

-chip

that Open@Citrix would like to donate to Apache CloudStack.

> Open@Citrix would like to donate a .Org sponsorship to the Apache CloudStack to help
provide good visibility for the project. Sponsorship benefits include:

guide and placement on http://www.ohiolinux.org/.