From Arjan Eriks <eriar...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [discuss] cloudstack survey
Date Thu, 15 May 2014 17:08:53 GMT
Giles,

My response from my perspective is very positive for this initiative.
Everything that gives a good and fair overview of the real situation will
give this community and product trust. Building this trust will most
probably help us getting more devs interested, but probably more users
first.

If needed I can help with some analyses and transform / help displaying
data in a manner that is of use for the product and in the language of our
audience.

So please go ahead. You are the PMC nowadays. Do you have a team to work
with already?

Rgds, Arjan