From Sebastien Goasguen <run...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Cloud Computing World Series Awards 2014
Date Mon, 12 May 2014 06:31:11 GMT

On May 6, 2014, at 11:44 PM, Mark Hinkle <Mark.Hinkle@citrix.com> wrote:

> One thing that we are lacking as a project is industry awards, I’d like to change this.
>
> Since we don’t have a PR firm or other company submitting to awards programs on a regular
basis I thought we (that means Karen and I) should start working on submitting for industry
awards. Including the Infoworld BOSSIES and some others. Here’s one that is coming up and
thought we’d fill out the form unless someone objects. If/when we win the show is in London
maybe Giles and ShapeBlue crew could step up and receive the big trophy ;)

> Regards, Mark
>

> http://www.awardsintelligence.co.uk/blog/cloud-computing-world-series-awards-2014
>

> Overview:
> On the 17th June 2014 more than 8000 delegates from over 70 countries will gather in
London for the Cloud World Forum - EMEA's leading cloud event. The 6th annual Cloud World
Series Awards ceremony will take place at the end of day one. Competition for this year’s
awards will be intense - The cloud industry is populated by a huge range of innovative firms
and almost every week there are new entrants to the market.

> If you are a cloud provider, large or small, this is an event you simply cannot afford
to miss. The winners of the Cloud World Series Awards receive international media coverage
and will undoubtedly gain a fair few customers. Entering the Cloud World Series is also the
perfect way to recognise and celebrate the achievements of your staff from the past 12 months.

> Deadline: Monday 19th May 2014
>
> There are five categories in this year’s Cloud Computing World Series Awards:
> Best Cloud Service
> Best Cloud Application
> Best Cloud Platform
> Best Cloud Security Solution
> Best Cloud Data Centre & Storage Solution

+1