From Geralyn Miller <geralyn.mil...@citrix.com>
Subject RE: [DISCUSS] What's Our Battle Cry? CloudStack the Cloud that Just Works
Date Fri, 30 May 2014 20:17:20 GMT
+1
Happy to support however I can.

-----Original Message-----
From: Shannon Williams [mailto:shannon.williams@citrix.com]
Sent: Friday, May 30, 2014 12:32 PM
To: marketing@cloudstack.apache.org
Subject: RE: [DISCUSS] What's Our Battle Cry? CloudStack the Cloud that Just Works

Great discussion Mark.

I want a T-Shirt as well. My vote, the new slogan should be:  #cloudstackworks

It's great because we can use it with lots of tags:

#cloudstackworks for gaming (when we talk about Disney or Zynga's big CloudStack clouds) #cloudsatckworks
in China (when we talk about the new docs) #cloudstackworks with PaaS (when we talk about
a new company joining the community) #cloudstackworks in Budapest (when we announce the next
summit).

It doesn't go too far to attack anyone, but focuses on all of the successful deployments that
are out there.  Almost like a virtual high five.

Best Regards,

Shannon Williams
shannon.williams@citrix.com
+1 650-521-6902