From Chiradeep Vittal <Chiradeep.Vit...@citrix.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] What's Our Battle Cry? CloudStack the Cloud that Just Works
Date Fri, 30 May 2014 19:09:15 GMT
Cool. Reminds me of "Intel Inside".
Can I haz t-shirt?

--
Chiradeep

> On May 30, 2014, at 11:57 AM, "Krishna Subramanian" <Krishna.Subramanian@citrix.com>
wrote:

> Mark, this is a good theme we can build on, and talk to both the capabilities as well
as the market validation of Apache CloudStack e.g.

> Apache CloudStack: The Cloud that just Works
>
> ...with all your apps
> ...with all your infrastructure
> ...with just an admin
> ...etc
>
> ...with enterprises
> ...with service providers
> ...in Government
> ...in Education
> ....in Europe
> ....in Japan
> ...etc...
>
> Thanks
> Krishna
>

> Krishna Subramanian
> VP Product Marketing, Cloud Platforms
> Citrix Systems, Inc
> krishnas@citrix.com
> 408.209.9483
> @cloudKrishna

As we talk about our products we also try to paint ACS as a strong foundation for building
a cloud in a variety of ways but in the interest of being succinct and consistent across our
project I think it would be good to have our standard battle cry or descriptor to help reinforce
why you should be considering ACS and help all the supporters of the project reinforce our
value. We have gravitated towards:

> Apache CloudStack: The Cloud that Just Works
>
> Based on the fact that you can get it up and running quickly and become productive in
a very short time. Does anyone have other ways they describe ACS?  What do you think about
the proposed message.