From Chip Childers <chip.child...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] What's Our Battle Cry? CloudStack the Cloud that Just Works
Date Fri, 30 May 2014 20:50:53 GMT

> On May 30, 2014, at 2:34 PM, Mark Hinkle <Mark.Hinkle@citrix.com> wrote:
>
> Hello,
>
> Today I was speaking with some of our folks at Citrix on how we position Apache CloudStack.
As we talk about our products we also try to paint ACS as a strong foundation for building
a cloud in a variety of ways but in the interest of being succinct and consistent across our
project I think it would be good to have our standard battle cry or descriptor to help reinforce
why you should be considering ACS and help all the supporters of the project reinforce our
value. We have gravitated towards:

> Apache CloudStack: The Cloud that Just Works

+1 this is actually the phrase I use already... ;)