From Mark Hinkle <Mark.Hin...@citrix.com>
Subject [DISCUSS] What's Our Battle Cry? CloudStack the Cloud that Just Works
Date Fri, 30 May 2014 18:34:05 GMT
Hello,

Today I was speaking with some of our folks at Citrix on how we position Apache CloudStack.
As we talk about our products we also try to paint ACS as a strong foundation for building
a cloud in a variety of ways but in the interest of being succinct and consistent across our
project I think it would be good to have our standard battle cry or descriptor to help reinforce
why you should be considering ACS and help all the supporters of the project reinforce our
value. We have gravitated towards:

Apache CloudStack: The Cloud that Just Works

Based on the fact that you can get it up and running quickly and become productive in a very
short time. Does anyone have other ways they describe ACS?  What do you think about the proposed
message.

Regards, Mark