From Giles Sirett <giles.sir...@shapeblue.com>
Subject RE: [discuss] cloudstack survey
Date Fri, 16 May 2014 16:35:22 GMT
All

I spent some time yesterday discussing this with Sebastien and we looked at our initial survey,
Marks suggested survey and some others for other projects

We felt the best starting point was the current survey for another iaas project (it’s a
pretty minor project, you may not have heard it)

Karen has copied the questions and I've just shared them in a google doc
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1g2GFefjPiyazB9FQ80zr3AgC-kqlXtMo0xBKPHKCbRA/edit?usp=sharing

(ive replaced  ****stack with Cloudstack in the doc - but theres no other changes, so bear
in mind some answer lists (in fact some questions) may not be relevant

I would like to use this as a starting point for the questions for our survey.
Please discuss on this thread any changes, removals, additional questions that you think should
be asked.

Kind Regards
Giles

D: +44 20 3603 0541 | M: +44 796 111 2055
Giles.Sirett@shapeblue.com