From Arjan Eriks <eriar...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: OpenStack OR CloudStack
Date Wed, 28 May 2014 19:54:02 GMT
Hi Hossein,

I can only give you a generic answer for your problem. We are CloudStack
and AWS users. Our company is a system integrator / outsourcing company
/ managed service provider.

We run into your issue all the time.

For applications that need HA and resiliency we have (often) chosen to
fix the issue in the Cloud Infrastructure. Like you stated you do not
want touch the code base. Of course you cannot fix infra on AWS. You can
do some of that in CloudStack (or OpenStack).

Having that said AWS and CloudStack without alterations could be an
option in some uses cases. You have to design properly for your issues.

If you want to know exactly what you are up against you have to
investigate a little more. You can do so, by making a PoC on both
CloudStack environments and AWS. Or you can ask a company that is
helping you from a consultancy point of view. Which one i best depends
on the level of engineers you have in your company.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Arjan