From Arjan Eriks <eriar...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Cloud Computing World Series Awards 2014
Date Mon, 12 May 2014 07:28:37 GMT
Seb, Mark,

Another +1. Nevertheless be cautious. There are a lot of contests /
awards / prize draws out there. Meaning that you could spend a lot of
overhead time on these awards shows. Make sure you select the ones that
you really want to win. Writing good cases, defending them for a jury
takes a lot of effort.

Having that said, a nice cup above the fireplace is always something nice ;)

Rgds, Arjan