From Shane Curcuru <...@shanecurcuru.org>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Donating a Gold Sponsorship at SouthEast LinuxFest 2014 to Apache CloudStack
Date Wed, 07 May 2014 12:47:50 GMT
On 5/6/14 8:41 PM, Chip Childers wrote:
> (note mixed public / private lists)
>
> Per [1], ACK from the PMC.

ACK indeed!  Presuming the PMC is happy this sounds like a great
opportunity, and much appreciated.

- Shane

that Open@Citrix would like to provide to Apache CloudStack.

>> Open@Citrix would like to donate a gold level sponsorship to the Apache CloudStack
to help provide good visibility for the project. Sponsorship benefits include:

>> -             A half page ad in program guide
>> -             Logo placement on website
>> -             Link to cloudstack.apache.org from sponsor page.
>>
>> We would like to request permission to use the Apache CloudStack logo on the half
page ad and placement on southeastlinuxfest.org. The ad will consist of the Apache CloudStack
logo and URL (cloudstack.apache.org).