From "Kristoffer Sheather @ CloudCentral" <kristoffer.sheat...@cloudcentral.com.au>
Subject RE: [DISCUSS] What's Our Battle Cry? CloudStack the Cloud that Just Works
Date Fri, 30 May 2014 21:56:44 GMT
Monkey magic, Monkey magic (repeat 4 times) With a little bit of monkey
magic There'll be fireworks tonight With a little bit of monkey magic Every
thing will be all right Born from an egg on a mountain top The punkiest
monkey that ever popped

 Enjoy :)

  Regards,

Kristoffer Sheather
CloudCentral

 Mobile: +61 475 048 864 | Switch: +61 2 6160 7624 | Email:
kris@cloudcentral.com.au
LinkedIn:   | Skype: kristoffer.sheather | Twitter:
http://twitter.com/kristofferjon

 From: "Shannon Williams" <shannon.williams@citrix.com>
Sent: Saturday, May 31, 2014 5:33 AM
To: "marketing@cloudstack.apache.org" <marketing@cloudstack.apache.org>
Subject: RE: [DISCUSS] What's Our Battle Cry? CloudStack the Cloud that
Just Works
Great discussion Mark.

I want a T-Shirt as well. My vote, the new slogan should be:
#cloudstackworks

It's great because we can use it with lots of tags:

#cloudstackworks for gaming (when we talk about Disney or Zynga's big
CloudStack clouds)
#cloudsatckworks in China (when we talk about the new docs)
#cloudstackworks with PaaS (when we talk about a new company joining the
community)
#cloudstackworks in Budapest (when we announce the next summit).

It doesn't go too far to attack anyone, but focuses on all of the
successful deployments that are out there. Almost like a virtual high
five.

Best Regards,

Shannon Williams
shannon.williams@citrix.com