From Mark Hinkle <Mark.Hin...@citrix.com>
Subject Re: Cloud World Forum Europe
Date Fri, 30 May 2014 14:51:14 GMT
GIles thanks to ShapeBlue for volunteering to step up. Karen checked the prices and the exhibit
costs were a little rich for my budget and the good booth space is gone.  Given the short
time frame to get prepared and the cost I think we need to pass this time around.

Regards, Mark

On May 30, 2014, at 3:46 AM, Giles Sirett <giles.sirett@shapeblue.com<mailto:giles.sirett@shapeblue.com>>