From Prodosh Banerjee <prodosh.baner...@anolim.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] What's Our Battle Cry? CloudStack the Cloud that Just Works
Date Fri, 30 May 2014 21:25:03 GMT
+1 for

> Apache CloudStack: The Cloud that Just Works

This underscores one of our most important differentiators.

If you want an alternative that is more descriptive of what CloudStack does, here are a couple
that might appeal even to the uninitiated:

- Apache CloudStack: Instant IT Infrastructure
- Apache CloudStack: Instant Cloud Infrastructure

Regards
Prodosh

Sent from my iPad

> On 30.05.2014, at 20:34, Mark Hinkle <Mark.Hinkle@citrix.com> wrote:
>
> Hello,
>
> Today I was speaking with some of our folks at Citrix on how we position Apache CloudStack.
As we talk about our products we also try to paint ACS as a strong foundation for building
a cloud in a variety of ways but in the interest of being succinct and consistent across our
project I think it would be good to have our standard battle cry or descriptor to help reinforce
why you should be considering ACS and help all the supporters of the project reinforce our
value. We have gravitated towards:

> Apache CloudStack: The Cloud that Just Works
>
> Based on the fact that you can get it up and running quickly and become productive in
a very short time. Does anyone have other ways they describe ACS?  What do you think about
the proposed message.