From Chip Childers <chipchild...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Donating a Gold Sponsorship at SouthEast LinuxFest 2014 to Apache CloudStack
Date Mon, 12 May 2014 17:59:20 GMT
Thanks Karen!

On Wed, May 07, 2014 at 03:53:41PM +0000, Karen Vuong wrote:
> Hi Chip,
>
> Yes, there will be a committer attending the event (David Nalley).
>
> Thanks,
>
> Karen

CloudStack

> (note mixed public / private lists)
>
> Per [1], ACK from the PMC.
>
> The only question I see, is will there be a committer attending the event?  That's one
of the prereqs we have for sponsorship donations.

that Open@Citrix would like to provide to Apache CloudStack.

> > Open@Citrix would like to donate a gold level sponsorship to the Apache CloudStack
to help provide good visibility for the project. Sponsorship benefits include:

> > -             A half page ad in program guide
> > -             Logo placement on website
> > -             Link to cloudstack.apache.org from sponsor page.
> >
> > We would like to request permission to use the Apache CloudStack logo on the half
page ad and placement on southeastlinuxfest.org. The ad will consist of the Apache CloudStack
logo and URL (cloudstack.apache.org).