From Chip Childers <chipchild...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Donating a Gold Sponsorship at SouthEast LinuxFest 2014 to Apache CloudStack
Date Wed, 07 May 2014 00:41:05 GMT
(note mixed public / private lists)

Per [1], ACK from the PMC.

The only question I see, is will there be a committer attending the
event?  That's one of the prereqs we have for sponsorship donations.

I personally welcome the sponsorship donation. Thank you Citrix!

-chip

[1] http://cloudstack.apache.org/trademark-guidelines.html

that Open@Citrix would like to provide to Apache CloudStack.

> Open@Citrix would like to donate a gold level sponsorship to the Apache CloudStack to
help provide good visibility for the project. Sponsorship benefits include:

> -             A half page ad in program guide
> -             Logo placement on website
> -             Link to cloudstack.apache.org from sponsor page.
>
> We would like to request permission to use the Apache CloudStack logo on the half page
ad and placement on southeastlinuxfest.org. The ad will consist of the Apache CloudStack logo
and URL (cloudstack.apache.org).