From Sally Khudairi <sallykhuda...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Announcing Apache CloudStack CloudMonkey 5.1.0
Date Wed, 21 May 2014 16:05:15 GMT
Thanks, Mark.

Email server implosions aside, I'd like to correct this, and will have something for us to
work with soon.

Cheers,
Sally

>________________________________

that it ended up in anyone’s inbox anyhow ;)

>Mark
>

>Top-posted for the pleasure of Joe Brockmeier
>yep I am feeling saucy today
>

>On May 21, 2014, at 11:51 AM, Chiradeep Vittal <Chiradeep.Vittal@citrix.com> wrote:
>
>Yes, sure. CloudStack CloudMonkey is another release of the CloudStack project. We just
went through the release procedure for 5.1.0, and as part of the release procedure [1] we
send out ANNOUNCE to announce@ , marketing@ , dev@ and user@
>>[1] https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/x/2iNqAg
>>
>>From: Sally Khudairi <sallykhudairi@yahoo.com<mailto:sallykhudairi@yahoo.com>>
>>Date: Wednesday, May 21, 2014 at 8:39 AM
>>To: "marketing@cloudstack.apache.org<mailto:marketing@cloudstack.apache.org>"
<marketing@cloudstack.apache.org<mailto:marketing@cloudstack.apache.org>>
>>Subject: Re: Announcing Apache CloudStack CloudMonkey 5.1.0
>>
>>Wait --what is this?
>>
>>Did this go out somewhere?
>>
>>Please note that this is not an official ASF (Foundation) press release, and therefore
the ASF boilerplate and format should _not_ be used.

>>Chiradeep, if you can kindly shed some light on this, I would appreciate it. I can
also help with creating a communications "kit of parts" that can be used specifically for
CloudStack-originating announcements etc.