From Sally Khudairi <sallykhuda...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Announcing Apache CloudStack CloudMonkey 5.1.0
Date Wed, 21 May 2014 15:39:27 GMT
Wait --what is this?

Did this go out somewhere?

Please note that this is not an official ASF (Foundation) press release, and therefore the
ASF boilerplate and format should _not_ be used.

Chiradeep, if you can kindly shed some light on this, I would appreciate it. I can also help
with creating a communications "kit of parts" that can be used specifically for CloudStack-originating
announcements etc.

Thanking you in advance,
Sally