From Sally Khudairi ...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Introduction; assistance with CloudStack outreach
Date Tue, 20 May 2014 15:42:09 GMT
PING. Are my emails getting through?

Is anyone able to help here?

Thanks,
Sally

>________________________________

the Apache mail servers over the past week.

>Is someone available to help me with my request below?
>

>Thanks in advance,
>Sally
>

>>________________________________

Software Foundation, and have been overseeing the ASF's publicly-facing initiatives since
its incorporation 15 years ago.

>>I understand that CloudStack is one of the small handfuls of Apache projects with
dedicated individuals who are focused on marketing the project. This is a Very Good Thing.
Your efforts are much needed and appreciated. Thank you!

>>I've subscribed to this list to become better acquainted with your day-to-day activities,
as well as to liaise with any opportunities for Apache CloudStack from the Foundation level.
The interest in Project-specific marketing is slowly growing and I'd love to be able to point
to CloudStack as one of our success stories.

>>To that end, please let me know if there any specific issues that require my attention,
as well as any project milestones where we can dovetail our efforts in helping get the word
out.

>>For my edification, and to bolster my outreach activities, if you can please provide
(or point me to) the following, that would be of help:

>> - Apache CloudStack boilerplate --is there more than one version? Who owns this
editorially?
>> - How we use it --demonstrate deployments of CloudStack that can be presented publicly.
Do we have any whitepapers? Use cases?
>> - Partners --testimonials, presentations from those who use CloudStack across different
use cases/perspectives: software provider, service provider, end-user

>> - What does CloudStack mean to you? --5 word descriptors
>>
>> - How is CloudStack better than other solutions? --who are the other players, both
usual suspects as well as up-and-comers

& Publicity list at press@apache.org or directly to sk@apache.org