From Karen Vuong <karen.vu...@citrix.com>
Subject [DISCUSS] Donating a Sponsorship at Open Cloud Day OSCON to Apache CloudStack
Date Fri, 16 May 2014 22:40:00 GMT
Hi all,

We have an opportunity at Open Cloud Day at OSCON (http://www.oscon.com/oscon2014/public/cfp/337)
that Open@Citrix would like to donate to Apache CloudStack.

Open@Citrix would like to donate the sponsorship to Apache CloudStack to help provide good
visibility for the project. Sponsorship benefits include:

-          Logo placement on website/ event signage

There will be PMC members attending the event (Joe Brockmeier and David Nalley).

We would like to request permission to use the Apache CloudStack logo on event signage and
placement on http://www.oscon.com/oscon2014/public/cfp/337.

Please let me know if you have any questions or concerns. I would be more than happy to answer
them. Thanks!

Regards,

Karen