From Karen Vuong <karen.vu...@citrix.com>
Subject [DISCUSS] Donating a Gold Sponsorship at SouthEast LinuxFest 2014 to Apache CloudStack
Date Tue, 06 May 2014 22:44:42 GMT
Hi all,

We have an opportunity at SouthEast LinuxFest June 20-22, 2014 (http://www.southeastlinuxfest.org/)
that Open@Citrix would like to provide to Apache CloudStack.

Open@Citrix would like to donate a gold level sponsorship to the Apache CloudStack to help
provide good visibility for the project. Sponsorship benefits include:

-             A half page ad in program guide
-             Logo placement on website
-             Link to cloudstack.apache.org from sponsor page.

We would like to request permission to use the Apache CloudStack logo on the half page ad
and placement on southeastlinuxfest.org. The ad will consist of the Apache CloudStack logo
and URL (cloudstack.apache.org).

Please let me know if you have any questions or concerns. I would be more than happy to answer
them. Thanks!

Best regards,

Karen