From Karen Vuong <karen.vu...@citrix.com>
Subject RE: Call for proposals: Devopsdays 5th anniversary - Ghent Belgium - CFP is open
Date Tue, 06 May 2014 16:18:58 GMT
Hi Arjan,

I hope you are doing well! Is there a deadline?

Thanks,

Karen

From: Arjan Eriks [mailto:eriarjan@gmail.com]
Sent: Sunday, May 04, 2014 12:18 PM
To: marketing@cloudstack.apache.org
Subject: Call for proposals: Devopsdays 5th anniversary - Ghent Belgium - CFP is open

http://www.devopsdays.org/events/2014-belgium/propose/

Guys, Call for proposals is open for the mother of all DevopsDays.

Feel free to make a suggestion for a (DevOps) talk.

Rgds, Arjan

Van: Patrick Debois <patrick.debois@gmail.com<mailto:patrick.debois@gmail.com>>
Beantwoorden - Aan: "devopsdays@googlegroups.com<mailto:devopsdays@googlegroups.com>"
<devopsdays@googlegroups.com<mailto:devopsdays@googlegroups.com>>
Datum: Friday 2 May 2014 14:46
Aan: "devopsdays@googlegroups.com<mailto:devopsdays@googlegroups.com>" <devopsdays@googlegroups.com<mailto:devopsdays@googlegroups.com>>
Onderwerp: [devopsdays] Devopsdays 5th anniversary - Ghent Belgium - Registration is open

5years! Yes 5 years - somewhere in Ghent we started this devops thing....

After touring all over the world, I'm pleased to announce that we are coming back.
Mark in your calender 27 & 28 October 2014 - Ghent, Belgium<http://devopsdays.org/events/2014-belgium/propose/>
(where they have beer, chocolates, fries and other good things)

Registration is now open<http://devopsdays.org/events/2014-belgium/registration/> and
so is sponsorship<http://devopsdays.org/events/2014-belgium/sponsor> . If devops made
your life better now is a good time to contribute back:

We're pushing ourselves to raise the bar once again and are seeking to expand your and our
minds.

Therefore we're seeking less confirmation more expansion of ideas.

Ever had an idea, read a book, saw a speaker that you thought would have a great perspective,
addition to our little ecosystem?
That crazy idea you want to happen in the future? Suggest them here at the call for proposals<http://devopsdays.org/events/2014-belgium/propose/>.

Thank you for your support in the past, the present and the future.

Patrick
--

---

---