From Mark Hinkle <Mark.Hin...@citrix.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] What's Our Battle Cry? CloudStack the Cloud that Just Works
Date Sat, 31 May 2014 02:00:21 GMT
It always comes down to the t-shirts doesn’t it? Maybe something like this?

https://www.flickr.com/photos/encoreopus/14307423062/

Mark

On May 30, 2014, at 3:32 PM, Shannon Williams <shannon.williams@citrix.com<mailto:shannon.williams@citrix.com>>
wrote:

Great discussion Mark.

I want a T-Shirt as well. My vote, the new slogan should be:  #cloudstackworks

It's great because we can use it with lots of tags:

#cloudstackworks for gaming (when we talk about Disney or Zynga's big CloudStack clouds)
#cloudsatckworks in China (when we talk about the new docs)
#cloudstackworks with PaaS (when we talk about a new company joining the community)
#cloudstackworks in Budapest (when we announce the next summit).

It doesn't go too far to attack anyone, but focuses on all of the successful deployments that
are out there.  Almost like a virtual high five.

Best Regards,

Shannon Williams
shannon.williams@citrix.com<mailto:shannon.williams@citrix.com>
+1 650-521-6902