From Sudha Ponnaganti <sudha.ponnaga...@citrix.com>
Subject RE: 2014-5-26 Japanese CloudStack Community Weekly Update
Date Mon, 26 May 2014 15:46:08 GMT
Thanks for sharing this info. What type of Certifications are being planned??

-----Original Message-----
From: Go Chiba [mailto:go.chiba@gmail.com]
Sent: Monday, May 26, 2014 8:28 AM
To: dev@cloudstack.apache.org; marketing@cloudstack.apache.org; samemoon@gmail.com
Subject: Re: 2014-5-26 Japanese CloudStack Community Weekly Update

Hi Mayumi,

Thanks to share our activity to Apache guys.

However, certification program are not released yet and it should be under the stealth by
my understanding because some of Japanese are following user ML. So, can you please share
it only marketing or dev ML?

We'd like to announce it when we fully prepared to press release of our certification program.

with regards,

GO

from my iPhone