From Geoff Higginbottom <geoff.higginbot...@shapeblue.com>
Subject RE: Pics from #CCCNA14
Date Tue, 15 Apr 2014 20:35:53 GMT
Giles : "Hugo, I hear you are the new VP of CloudStack"
Hugo : "Ja"
Giles : "Well stop monkeying around and get the beers in then"

Regards

Geoff Higginbottom

D: +44 20 3603 0542<tel:+442036030542> | S: +44 20 3603 0540<tel:+442036030540>
| M: +447968161581<tel:+447968161581>

geoff.higginbottom@shapeblue.com<mailto:geoff.higginbottom@shapeblue.com>

From: Sebastien Goasguen [mailto:runseb@gmail.com]
Sent: 15 April 2014 21:16
To: marketing@cloudstack.apache.org
Subject: Re: Pics from #CCCNA14

Nah,

Giles says: " I don't care about your VP title, I am a "grande cloud computing guru":

http://awesomescreenshot.com/0ef2nrll3d

On Apr 15, 2014, at 3:50 PM, Arjan Eriks <eriarjan@gmail.com<mailto:eriarjan@gmail.com>>
wrote:

Caption:
Hugo: "Giles! You did a very bad job covering up that beer fart in public."

[cid:image001.jpg@01CF58F2.AB982AC0]      Chip Childers  15 Apr 2014 17:53

And then you wouldn't believe what Giles said...
[cid:image002.jpg@01CF58F2.AB982AC0]      Giles Sirett      15 Apr 2014 17:19
So the competition on the marketing list today is come up with a caption for this photo
https://www.flickr.com/photos/46635096@N06/13786995625/in/set-72157643815877033

I'll start with "Hugo, you can pull that surprised face but I really don't care if you're
a VP now"

Kind Regards
Giles

D: +44 20 3603 0541 | M: +44 796 111 2055
Giles.Sirett@shapeblue.com<mailto:giles.sirett@shapeblue.com<mailto:Giles.Sirett@shapeblue.com%3cmailto:giles.sirett@shapeblue.com>>