From Giles Sirett <giles.sir...@shapeblue.com>
Subject new case study
Date Mon, 07 Apr 2014 09:30:39 GMT
Guys

Just FYI - we're hoping to have a new ACS case study published in time for next weeks conference.

It's a ecommerce firm in Brazil.

We're awating final approval from them and have got a "ACS version" of the case study ready
in parallel to our own "shapeblue version"

Kind Regards
Giles

Giles Sirett
CEO