From Radhika Puthiyetath <radhika.puthiyet...@citrix.com>
Subject [Event] CloudStack/Hadoop (Apache Projects) Mini Conference in Bangalore
Date Mon, 21 Apr 2014 02:31:12 GMT
Hi,

In Bangalore, we are planning to host a Mini Conference on Apache projects (including CloudStack
and Hadoop) on May 5.

Please educate us to get the necessary approval to use trademarks for this conference.

We would also like to know whether we can call the event  "Apache India Mini Conference".

I have written a separate mail to the Apache trademark list requesting for approvals.

Thanks and Regards
-Radhika