From sebgoa <run...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [EVENTS] CCC Budapest
Date Thu, 17 Apr 2014 15:39:17 GMT

On Apr 17, 2014, at 5:33 PM, Vahric Muhtaryan <vahric@doruk.net.tr> wrote:

> Why nobody answer me ? :D
> VM

Vahric, I am just giving it couple days to see how many people respond. Not ignoring you.

Basically, the CCC Budapest committee will discuss:

-format of the conference
-call for papers/workshops etc
-reach out to sponsors
-design goodies etc…

A thankless job if you ask me :)

And considering the sensitivity of some of the discussions, it's better done in private.