From Arjan <eriar...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Initial introduction
Date Mon, 07 Apr 2014 11:33:28 GMT
Welcome Chris!

Sent from my iPhone

> On 7 apr. 2014, at 12:39, Giles Sirett <giles.sirett@shapeblue.com> wrote:
>
> Chris - welcome to the Cloudstack community !
>
> So everybody else knows: Chris has been along to a couple of our European user groups
and, as he says, CCCEU13 and he's keen to get involved in the ACS project any way he can

> Kind Regards
> Giles
>
> D: +44 20 3603 0541 | M: +44 796 111 2055
> Giles.Sirett@shapeblue.com<mailto:giles.sirett@shapeblue.com>

Riverstone, Streamshield and IQstream, working in the EMEA and SE Asia markets.

> Pointgreen offer Bus-Dev and Project-Dev activities for technology start-ups, and we
see an increasing interaction with Open Source code, from software engineering tools(devops/continuous
improvement) through Object storage and on to UC and vSwitch vendors.

> I'm reasonably well versed in Routing, SDN and Virtual networking technology, specifically
focused on how business can best utilise these new techiques in a compute migration strategy.

> I attended the Amsterdam event, and followed that with 2 London user group meetings,
and I hope I can contribute more going forward.