From Marco Sinhoreli <marco.sinhor...@shapeblue.com>
Subject Re: [EVENTS] CCC Budapest
Date Tue, 15 Apr 2014 17:54:40 GMT
\o

Me too.

Marco Sinhoreli

Consultant Manager

Phone: +55 21 2586 6390 | Fax: +55 21 2586 6002 | Mobile: +55 21 98276
3636

Praia de Botafogo 501, bloco 1 - sala 101, Botafogo, Rio de Janeiro, RJ -
Brazil - CEP 22250-040

marco.sinhoreli@shapeblue.com| www.shapeblue.com
<http://www.shapeblue.com> | Twitter: @shapeblue
<https://twitter.com/shapeblue>