From Chris REID <ch...@pointgreen.biz>
Subject Re: Apache Objectives
Date Wed, 16 Apr 2014 14:26:16 GMT
Chip - take someone interested in CloudStack for their business but with no
experience of OS.
They'd want to understand the fundamentals specific to how Cloudstack is
released, updated etc.
Chris

*Chris Reid*

Head - Infrastructure and Cloud Business Unit

   -  uk.linkedin.com/pub/chris-reid/0/90b/b0a

Mob: +44 7703 50 32 34
chris@pointgreen.biz <http://patrick@pointgreen.biz/>
SKYPE chris.reidyork