From Chris REID <ch...@pointgreen.biz>
Subject Initial introduction
Date Mon, 07 Apr 2014 10:36:26 GMT
All,

So, my background is in the mobile/comms space with start-ups like Proteon,
Fore Systems Riverstone, Streamshield and IQstream, working in the EMEA and
SE Asia markets.

Pointgreen offer Bus-Dev and Project-Dev activities for technology
start-ups, and we see an increasing interaction with Open Source code, from
software engineering tools(devops/continuous improvement) through Object
storage and on to UC and vSwitch vendors.

I'm reasonably well versed in Routing, SDN and Virtual networking
technology, specifically focused on how business can best utilise these new
techiques in a compute migration strategy.

I attended the Amsterdam event, and followed that with 2 London user group
meetings, and I hope I can contribute more going forward.

Regards
Chris

*Chris Reid*

Head - Infrastructure and Cloud Business Unit

   -  uk.linkedin.com/pub/chris-reid/0/90b/b0a

Mob: +44 7703 50 32 34
chris@pointgreen.biz <http://patrick@pointgreen.biz/>
SKYPE chris.reidyork