From Chip Childers <chipchild...@apache.org>
Subject Re: CloudStack as Silver Sponsor on DevopsDays Amsterdam
Date Tue, 22 Apr 2014 17:00:47 GMT
None from me.  Consider this the PMC's ACK (per
http://cloudstack.apache.org/trademark-guidelines.html ).

Thank you Mark, Arjan and your employers for offering this!

-chip

On Tue, Apr 22, 2014 at 12:56 PM, Mark Hinkle <Mark.Hinkle@citrix.com> wrote:
> Technically this is a Citrix sponsorship now. If the PMC(cc'd) then we'll donate it to
be a fully no-strings attached CloudStack sponsorship. Any objections from the PMC?

> Regards, Mark
>

> On Apr 22, 2014, at 12:29 PM, Arjan Eriks <eriarjan@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> All,
>>
>> In Denver, Harm, Karen and I discussed the possibility of CloudStack becoming a Silver
sponsor at the Devops Days Amsterdam.

>> Yesterday Karen informed me that it was a go (I guess after discussing this with
Mark).