From Amy Lindberg <amy.lindb...@appcore.com>
Subject Re: Barriers to awareness
Date Mon, 14 Apr 2014 16:08:03 GMT
I know Appcore is newer to the Apache CloudStack community but we have been
in the cloud space since 2008 and using CloudStack since. That being said,
we have a few opportunities in the next couple months to exhibit at a few
cloud events and would embrace the opportunity to co-brand or co-exhibit if
anyone has an interest to continue to promote CloudStack. We want to help
grow awareness of the CloudStack platform and would love to help in any way
we can.

Below are the events we are doing. If anyone is interested, please let me
know.

CloudExpo - New York, NY June 10-12
http://www.cloudcomputingexpo.com/general/topics.htm

HostingCon - Miami, FL June 16-18
http://www.hostingcon.com/

Thanks

*Amy Lindberg*
Director of Marketing | Appcore - the business of cloud computing(R)

Office +1.800.735.7104  |  Fax +1.515.612.7861
Direct +1.515.612.7792  |  Mobile +1.515.250.7003
amy.lindberg@appcore.com <amy.vanwesten@appcore.com>  |  www.appcore.com

The information in this message is intended for the named recipients only.
It may contain information that is privileged, confidential or otherwise
protected from disclosure. If you are not the intended recipient, you are
hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution, or the taking
of any action in reliance on the contents of this message is strictly
prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error, do not print it or
disseminate it or its contents. In such event, please notify the sender by
return e-mail and delete the e-mail file immediately thereafter. Thank you.