From Amy Lindberg <amy.lindb...@appcore.com>
Subject Re: [EVENTS] CCC Budapest
Date Thu, 17 Apr 2014 15:24:24 GMT
Count me in as well. I will help out in any way that I can.
Thanks

*Amy Lindberg*
Director of Marketing | Appcore - the business of cloud computing®

Office +1.800.735.7104  |  Fax +1.515.612.7861
Direct +1.515.612.7792  |  Mobile +1.515.250.7003
amy.lindberg@appcore.com <amy.vanwesten@appcore.com>  |  www.appcore.com

The information in this message is intended for the named recipients only.
It may contain information that is privileged, confidential or otherwise
protected from disclosure. If you are not the intended recipient, you are
hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution, or the taking
of any action in reliance on the contents of this message is strictly
prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error, do not print it or
disseminate it or its contents. In such event, please notify the sender by
return e-mail and delete the e-mail file immediately thereafter. Thank you.