From Harm Boertien <HBoert...@schubergphilis.com>
Subject RE: [EVENTS] CCC Budapest
Date Fri, 18 Apr 2014 10:25:46 GMT
Not entirely thankless, VP's have a tendancy to put a mugshot of you in the closing keynote
as a thank you for organizing ;-).

So you will have 5 minutes of fame actually.

-----Original Message-----
From: sebgoa [mailto:runseb@gmail.com]
Sent: Thursday, April 17, 2014 17:39
To: marketing@cloudstack.apache.org
Subject: Re: [EVENTS] CCC Budapest

On Apr 17, 2014, at 5:33 PM, Vahric Muhtaryan <vahric@doruk.net.tr> wrote:

> Why nobody answer me ? :D
> VM

Vahric, I am just giving it couple days to see how many people respond. Not ignoring you.

Basically, the CCC Budapest committee will discuss:

-format of the conference
-call for papers/workshops etc
-reach out to sponsors
-design goodies etc...

A thankless job if you ask me :)

And considering the sensitivity of some of the discussions, it's better done in private.