From Reuven Cohen <reuven.co...@citrix.com>
Subject RE: Barriers to awareness
Date Mon, 14 Apr 2014 21:37:15 GMT
Sure, Feel free to answer the questions in the previous post.

r/c

From: Amy Lindberg [amy.lindberg@appcore.com]
Sent: Monday, April 14, 2014 5:18 PM
To: marketing@cloudstack.apache.org
Subject: Re: Barriers to awareness

Reuven,

Appcore would love to offer some insight as well if you are looking for
some other contributors for the article.
Thanks

*Amy Lindberg*
Director of Marketing | Appcore - the business of cloud computing®

Office +1.800.735.7104  |  Fax +1.515.612.7861
Direct +1.515.612.7792  |  Mobile +1.515.250.7003
amy.lindberg@appcore.com <amy.vanwesten@appcore.com>  |  www.appcore.com

The information in this message is intended for the named recipients only.
It may contain information that is privileged, confidential or otherwise
protected from disclosure. If you are not the intended recipient, you are
hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution, or the taking
of any action in reliance on the contents of this message is strictly
prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error, do not print it or
disseminate it or its contents. In such event, please notify the sender by
return e-mail and delete the e-mail file immediately thereafter. Thank you.

On Mon, Apr 14, 2014 at 3:54 PM, Reuven Cohen <reuven.cohen@citrix.com>wrote:

>    Sure, let me know if you'd like to answer some of the questions.
>
>  r/c
>    ------------------------------

M: +44
> 796 111 2055<tel:+44%20796%20111%202055> <+44%20796%20111%202055>
> Giles.Sirett@shapeblue.com<mailto:giles.sirett@shapeblue.com><giles.sirett@shapeblue.com>
>
> On 14 Apr 2014, at 16:47, "Reuven Cohen" <reuven.cohen@citrix.com
> <mailto:reuven.cohen@citrix.com> <reuven.cohen@citrix.com>> wrote:
>
> Guerilla marketing tactics. We need to act like insurgents. Our target is
> that other open source stack.
>
> I'd say the most obvious tactic would be to colocate our events rather
> than attempting to create a primary draw.
>
> On the marketing front, our best bet is to get our customers and or users
> to be our advocates. This involves us actually reaching out and helping
> them do this with an orchestrated campaign to bring broader awareness.
>
> @rUv

the best 24/7 SLA for CloudStack Environments.