From Jules-Henri Gavetti <jhgave...@ikoula.com>
Subject RE: [EVENTS] CCC Budapest
Date Fri, 18 Apr 2014 12:34:16 GMT
our fishes and us are ready ;-)

-----Message d'origine-----
De : Harm Boertien [mailto:HBoertien@schubergphilis.com]
Envoyé : vendredi 18 avril 2014 12:26
À : 'marketing@cloudstack.apache.org'
Objet : RE: [EVENTS] CCC Budapest

Count me in :-).

Harm

-----Original Message-----
From: sebgoa [mailto:runseb@gmail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, April 15, 2014 16:29
To: marketing@cloudstack.apache.org
Subject: [EVENTS] CCC Budapest

Folks,

In Denver, Apachecon announced ApacheCon Europe in Budapest in November.

The CloudStack PMC vetted the CloudStack Collaboration Conference Europe to be co-located
with Apachecon and organized by the linux foundation.

Therefore, CCC Europe will be in *Budapest Nov 19-21*

To create a great event we need to get started asap.

If you are interested to join the CCC Budapest organizing committee please send me a note,
I will be creating a private mailing list to discuss details.

A few of us already expressed interest, and we need to get started asap to open the CFP and
make the website live.

Cheers,

-Sebastien