From sebgoa <run...@gmail.com>
Subject [EVENTS] CCC Budapest
Date Tue, 15 Apr 2014 14:29:02 GMT
Folks,

In Denver, Apachecon announced ApacheCon Europe in Budapest in November.

The CloudStack PMC vetted the CloudStack Collaboration Conference Europe to be co-located
with Apachecon and organized by the linux foundation.

Therefore, CCC Europe will be in *Budapest Nov 19-21*

To create a great event we need to get started asap.

If you are interested to join the CCC Budapest organizing committee please send me a note,
I will be creating a private mailing list to discuss details.

A few of us already expressed interest, and we need to get started asap to open the CFP and
make the website live.

Cheers,

-Sebastien