From Arjan Eriks <eriar...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Request: Help designing a 'powered by' logo for CloudStack
Date Thu, 17 Apr 2014 18:20:13 GMT
+1 for the comments.

For the design itself, i think we should work with a designer. Yes it
costs money, but they can make a proper style guide. I say we make this
a first tangible item for the Apache/CloudStack/Whatever Foundation.

Hope i did not step on any designer toes with this opinion. I appreciate
the efforts that go into visualizing great stuff.

Thanks, Arjan