From ilya musayev <ilya.mailing.li...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Request: Help designing a 'powered by' logo for CloudStack
Date Thu, 17 Apr 2014 17:04:40 GMT
I dont have AI editor, but my 2 cents:

powered by - would probably look better lower cased, bold and a smaller
in size - but more widely spaced . Perhaps you can match the font
similar to apachecloudstack.

another way to do this is to look at header image:

http://www.cloudsand.com/content/

I just realized my image is missing word Apache, though i do have a
feather. Need to redo it. :(( maybe i'll post some samples.